Re: SPANKS!!!

From: Chuck and Loreen (clrobbins@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 22:08:56 EDT

    Excellent story Chris!! BTW, what do you drive? I want to give you a
wide berth on Rt95 :) If you see an Intense Blue Dak with running boards,
that would be me.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Sport v6 5spd 2wd RC
http://www.members.home.com/clrobbins/dakota.htm

p.s. The last time something like that happened to me, I maintained a speed
of 100-110 mph for about 5 miles. Fortunately traffic was light and I only
worked the lanes a little. Everytime I slowed down a little, the schmuck
and his gf in an Accord would catch me and try to pass. I couldn't let
that happen considering how fiercely he was tailgating me before this
all started. This happened on 95s north of Attleboro about 10pm. I was
prepared to race him through the Pawtucket "S" curves, but he bailed out
on MA exit 1. Oh well. And no, I don't drive like that all the time ...
only
when someone PO's me