SPANKS!!!

From: Chris Lambert (clam9892@postoffice.uri.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 00:47:07 EDT

Well me and my friend were going on a little road trip to loog at a ferd
mustang for him, we are taking my '00 dak cc. I am driving up this
entrance ramp to RT 495 in Ma and this schmuck in a T100 is right on my
ass, I look at my friend and asked him how faswt he thought a pickup could
take this 35 MPH entrance, he's like maybe 55. Well I took it at like
65-70, dogged teh T100 big time, i get up to highway speed, 80-85 and hold
my speed. About 3/4 mi later this idiot is back on my bumper like he wants
to go, I'm in the middle lane, so he goes into the high speed lane to pass
me and I just dropped to 4th and screamed away from him, quick burt to 90
then back to 70 since there are a lot of cops around. He gets back on my
ass so I figure "#$%K Him" I don't need a ticket so I let min pass. He
gets in front of me and jams the break then accels like a bat (for a 6)...
I let him go then blew his doors in later on 95s in RI, took that smile
right off his face... oh well had to ahre he just couldn't admit he was
majorly outmatched.

Chris