Re: Multi-Meter

From: Patrick Delgado (dadoctah@vitelcom.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 00:32:49 EDT

There's a compact Sun multimeter that has tach and dwell functions, I think the
price was about $60 I'll check the specific model# from work and update you. they
sold them at Western Auto (and maybe sears too)
Dr. Pat
BTW, My radio shack/micronta(?) pocket multimeter is over 10 yrs old(maybe newer
ones are crap) and is used daily at work. It's good junk.