Re: MTX Thunderform box

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (digum98@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 23:53:05 EDT

Hate to tell you. They don't line up and I think you
have to drill new ones. I didn't do my own, but mine
doesn't move and hits very hard. It goes as low as
10's can. Without going full custom, you aren't going
to get seriously overpowering high dB bass. My truck,
with the Thunderform, hit 134.5dB when I went to a
sound check at my stereo shop. I would definitly
suggest getting one, but that is my opinion.

=====
Later,
Geoffrey
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~79 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ#62723274