Re: MTX Thunderform box

From: Erwin Mendoza (dakota99slt@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Apr 04 2000 - 23:53:49 EDT

Has anyone bought a MTX thunderform box for there truck? How do you like
it? I need to get some low bottom end in my "D" and I'm thinking of getting
one.

I just had mine done a few weeks ago! I love it, driven by a Soundstream
amplifier only thing that sucks is that I have the Infinity factory sound
system and since there's no seperate bass output on the head unit, it uses
an L.O.C. I forgot what that stands for, but the bass output is too much so
I have the fader set slightly more toward the front speakers for now, until
I get some spare cash for a good high end head unit & CD Changer.......BTW I
am using Kicker Comps for subwoofers

Erwin Mendoza
'99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
Edison, New Jersey