Re: Re[2]: Another Dakota casualty

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 01:02:25 EDT

I subscribed right after Marty left the list (back in early 96). Marty,
you missed out on some great flame wars! =) Anyway, your reputation
preceeds you Marty.. you got a lot to live up to =)

Thanks Mike, but I got everyone P'd at me when I sent this giant bmp file to
the list of the s-bolt
mod. They almost ran me outa town!!!!!! As for my reputation, thank God you
guys don't know the truth!
I will help anyone to any length on this list though if I can.
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World