Re: Battery relocation

From: GG428@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 01:22:48 EDT

just and idea that I know works... first think that the electricty travels
not through the middle of each strand in the cable, but along the edges of
each strand... this means that thicker guage cable does not flow better
because of it's thickness, but because it has more strands.
    now for the idea (this works: I did it on my pontiac) instead of battery
cable go to a welding supply store and buy power cable for a welder, Im not
sure of the guage off the top of my head, it is slightly thicker than stock,
but it has thinner strands.
    You could hear the difference when starting my pontiac, this is how I am
going to do mine.
gregg