dealer expierience

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 01:48:56 EDT

Just wanted to email the list to explain to the you EXCELLENT customer
service I've had with my dealer. Tuttle-Click Dodge in Lake Forest, CA. I
recently had some bubbles on the back of my tailgate. Took it in, spoke
directly with the assistant service manager. He said it's a warranty job. I
also showed him numerous scratches and what not. They went ahead and fixed
everything, above and beyond the 250 it'd cost for the bubbles, I ended up
getting 1500 of paint work for free, all under warranty :). I also had a
cloth piece on the back extended cab warp. They just ordered the new panel
and popped it in. Great thing for me was I took it in on Monday night,
Picked it up Thursday morning [This included the detail]. That's pretty
good, considering how many cars they had. I even got a free wax out of it.

Sorry if this is off topic. I just wanted to share my good dealer expierience.

william