ah, truck starts, but stumbles.

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 07:34:52 EDT

Well,
    After the Roller Rocker (attempted) install. 1st time the valves were
all open and no compression. and now... the truck will start, but it
stumbles pretty good. I don't know exactly what's wrong, but I'm just gonna
figure that one of the rollers isn't on the valve stem fully or something and
it's causing the engine to over compress one cylinder, or not even have
anything in it.. Don't know. Anyways, these things are a pain. maybe I'm
just not doing them right, but I did exactly as Sam instructed me to do. I
feel like putting the stock ones back on already...
-Dester