Re: ah, truck starts, but stumbles.

From: GS- (GSWillhite@ualr.edu)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 11:17:58 EDT

Don't feel bad Dester, I went through with almost
the same problems and I read tons of information on
the installation process. The problem is there are
easy ways and hard ways to this adjustment and it seemed
like everyone has their own version. The Mopar rockers I
installed didn't have any instructions with them either.
THEY ARE WORTH IT THO! I almost re installed the stock
rockers because I was getting so depressed. It took me 3
times before I finally got the right information to do
it right.

GS -