RE: Extra Fuel Tank

From: John Mautz (jmautz@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 08:42:39 EDT

Check out www.durangoclub.com and look in the FAQ section. There is a
listing in there for a company that makes an auxerliy 30 gal. tank that fits
in the area ware the spare tire is on the Durango. I would think it would
fit with little to no modifications on a Dakota.

John Mautz
'99 Durango SLT+, 5.9L, 4x4, 3.55 LSD, QuickD Air Intake, QuickD 51.75
mm TB, Mesa Headers, Mesa 3" cat and 3" cat-back (Magnaflow), ATI
Procharger, Ported Heads, MSD 6-BTM, Magnecor KV85 Spark Plug wires.
Web site = http://members.home.net/jmautz/DurangoHome.htm