Re: RE: dude. help is needed bad!

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 08:45:45 EDT

That's not correct for our application.

Turn the engine until both valves are closed (TDC) on, let's use cylinder
#1. Now loosen both nuts on the rockers. Now turn the nut slowly tighter
while spinning the pushrod and lifting it slightly up and down. Once you
feel the slack (up and down) disappear, that should be 0 lash. Turn the nut
just a bit more (1/4 turn) and your done with that rocker. Now...do the
rest but remember to have them at TDC.

- Bernd