Re: Re: RE: dude. help is needed bad!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 03:42:19 EDT

That's what I was thinking. (darn, no one on the list would be awake to even
read this, but you guys sure proved me wrong..) one thing I don't like
about the stud design. there's no way to tighten it to the head. I thought
crane cams (supplier of the "conversion kit" for me...) would have at least
given me a bolt surface to tighten the studs to the cylinder head, but nope..
I wonder why..... is it because it'd alter the point of lift on the roller
rocker? but then again, the bolt could be where the other ordealie is.
(sorry, vocab is basically gone. I have about 3 hours to sleep IF i get
started now)

Anyways. Thanks, Sam, for your help. I swear all this stuff gives me a
headache. And get this. Crane Cam's "conversion kit" didn't even come with
ANY instructions at all. how am I supposed to figure that out?
-Dester

<< I was thinking that I was the only guy on the list awake, and started
 writing the proceedure, but Sam's the Man! The valve are just staying open
 and not seating.
 Kuk >>