Ferd Sport Trac (what a joke)

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 10:45:35 EDT

Driving to work this morning from Oceanside, some baboon with no automotive
technical knowledge about his or other vehicles, was trying to race his
all-new 2001 Ferd Sport Trac against anyone that would give him the time and
fuel. Gunning his Sport Trash through the Southern Cal morning herd, we
finally meet up on the corner (loved that rear sway bar) going up the hill.

When he approached the Dak, he stood a car length away (for a couple of
seconds), probably reading the V-8 Magnum emblem on the rear tailgate and
must of thought to himself that he could out run the great Semi-Hemi Dak.
SURPRISE! When he gunned his truck, I jumped at the opportunity to piss on
his truck. Not having the WOP fully engaged, I pressed the pedal at 30-50
percent level and felt the truck launched itself like a sprinter taking off.
It was funny seeing his face behind me. Then I would allow him to catch up
and do it again and again. By the time we made it up the long hill, he
finally realize it wasn't worth it. He He He.

So much for that Ferd V-6 Sport Trac. However, I must note to all those
Ferd Engineers, the 4.10:1 rear gear didn't seem to help him one bit.

Steven St.Laurent
2000 Dakota CC 4.7L, 3.55:1, Variable Auto, Lakewood, 15x8
2000 Roush Stage II Mustang
stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
mailto:Saint1958@home.com