Re: Multi-Meter

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 16:28:04 EDT

I scored, what can I say. I've been with 4 companies in
the past 2 years, and everywhere I've worked, I requested
Fluke meters... ($14500 Lanmeter 685 w/wide area &
switchwizard-- which btw is great for knocking people off
of the cable modem, when the lines get a little slow-- he
he-- $5500 One Touch 10/100, $5500 DSP-2000, and now the
$5500 DSP-4000 cable tester). I was at a training program
for the Lan meter, and was asking about a good Fluke DVMM
for personal uses... The salesman asked for a business
card, and asked me to put my home address on the back.

4 weeks later I got a DVMM (new), and a AC power tester,
which I used extensively during Christmas to find the bag
bulbs... Highly recommended.

Still have the plastic cover over the display.

Sam '00 RT

--- JoeB327@aol.com wrote:
> In a message dated 04/05/2000 2:11:44 AM Eastern Daylight
> Time, srp@home.com
> writes:
>
> > I've got a Fluke Model 87 III true RMS MM.... Got if
> free from Fluke... It
> > does all kinds
> > of stuff.. Like averaging, max/min voltages with hold,
> etc., etc.. a back
> > lit display.. and it's yellow.
> >
> > He he... All I use it for is continuity (BEEP BEEP)...
> >
> > Sam '00 RT
> Sam,
> How did you manage a FREE meter from Fluke? I own and use
> 4 different models
> of Fluke meters, none of them are inexpensive, let alone
> free. Fluke is in my
> opinion, the most accurate and extremely durable.
> Joe B.

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com