Adding subs to stock dakotas

From: William H. Hiatt III (william@hiatt.net)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 19:43:35 EDT

I have a 00 CC dakota. I want to know how easy it would be to add subs to
it. I'm going to get the custom MTX thunderform trays, and put 2 JLAudio
10w6's in them. What's the best way to tie it into the stock system. I take
it there's not RCA outs on the stock player. I have the premier sound
system in the truck. I do know pro audio stuff, I do installs and run
concerts. I just don't want to start ripping the car apart, because despite
what people think, car and pro audio are in two seperate worlds!

william