RE: Re: Battery Relocation

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 22:24:00 EDT

   Hey guys.... notice I said "QUALITY" jumper cables. One of the sets I have
in the garage are much beefy-er than the cables on my buddies Lincoln arc
welder..... 2 guage copper wire is 2 guage copper wire wether it came from a
welding supply shop, jumper cables, or 7-11. I know most jumper cables are
crap. I've seen some that are aluminum wire. Thats why I stated QUALITY jumper
cables. Just thought it may be an inexpensive way to get some cable. But
then again maybe not..... Sorry for the confusion and bum advice...