Re: Interior Color

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Wed Apr 05 2000 - 23:51:27 EDT

> Agate/ Mist Grey..........I have the same color interior. I wish Dodge
would
> make a BLACK interior though!!

> > Can anyone tell me, either factual or in their own opinion what the
color of
> > the interior of my 93 Dak would be/is considered? Or what would it be
> > closest to: Light Gray or Charcoal? Thanks,

Ok, so would this be the 'Charcoal' colored console Tuffy makes?
http://www.jedi.com/obiwan/jeep/tuffy.html
Ignore the first pic on this web page, as it is the 'Spice' color. I am
still trying to decide between Charcoal and Light Grey for the
console........I would like to order the console one time and hopefully get
a close to matching color as possibly, so I dont have to send it back for
the other color. If the pics are Charcoal, then I think I may get the Light
Grey. Life if rough without a center console!!!!
Thanks again,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6