Re: Mike D

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 01:37:13 EDT

>>Take is as you will, if you are a real
man you will take this in stride and possibly even thank me or others for
correcting you on these fallacies.<<

The criticism I take in stride.... but it's the way the criticism was
delivered that I, or anyone else for that matter, don't take in stride.
There is a time and place for that kind of thing. I DO appreciate
corrections and criticism because I think we all learn from them, but the
way you chose to word your corrections rubbed me the wrong way. Maybe I
ws too quick to get pissed, but it seemed to me that you were taking a
stab...

-mike d.

---> Yorktown, Va.
"PROJECT 13's" ... slammed 88 Dakota gettin' a Magnum 360!

miggitymike@juno.com
http://members.xoom.com/dakotaperf/index.html

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.