Re: Old Farts list?

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 00:47:54 EDT

> Hey Marty
>
> Still got the R/T and if so what have you got it running now ?
> Good to hear from ya and hope all is going well for you and yours.
>
> Bill

No, Chrysler bought it back, but that 4180lbs plus club cab, 165lbs of me,
ran 14.70's at 94 mph on radials the night before I turned it in. But I am
getting ready to re purchace my old 95, but have to drive it to Florida from
Washington state. Somehow, I do not think that's gonna bother me. It's great
to hear from you...
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World