Re: Removing Driveshaft 101

From: Frank Johnson (frankwjohnson@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 09:20:55 EDT

A friend of mine told me the best stuff to loosen up old bolts with is
tranny fluid. Said it penetrates great, and works a lot better than any
penetrating oil he has ever tried.
I haven't tried this yet, but tranny fluid isn't too expensive, and you
wouldn't be using much just to lube up a few bolts. Maybe you could find a
company that's doing a promotion and get a little sample bottle for free?
Worth a try.

Frank WJ