Re: Re: AAR hood suggestions

From: Gregg Omo (dak_fan92@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 11:22:21 EDT

I would second the vote for a shaker hood for the Gen
II. I am planning on getting a hood from AAR sometime
in the next year (graduating, need some money). I am
interested in the Challenger T/A hood right now, but a
shaker would be sweet. I think that the shaker part
should be a bit bigger than the one that Pro-finish
offers (no offense to Pro-Finish, still a really nice
hood).

A discount for DMLer's would be great as well.

MHO.

Gregg
92 V6 CC