Re: Flip's Headers was:: kuk trying to be helpful

From: fdedip@whale-mail.com
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 11:36:17 EDT

Don't worry, Dester, I have no intention of paying that kind of
money. I don't think they really knew what they were talking about
either, obviously weren't familiar with Dakotas. Hadn't heard of the
Airaid intake either, asked if it was a cool air intake. I said no,
just a tube with the cone filter; he seemed to think that WAS a cool
air intake. Don't the cool air intakes have some kind of heat
shielding?
ANYWAY, Marty (Kuk) said he would put my headers on for me. Of
course, he could have been just pacifying me so I would shut up. ;)
Flip

http://www.care2.com - Homebase for people who care about the Environment!