Re: aar customs

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 13:42:25 EDT

> shari i second what jon said would like to see a hood with the shaker on
it
> bigger than the one from pro-glass

I knew it was only a matter of time before someone called me Shari, he, he.

Here's the story, he agreed with me that the current Shaker is tooooo small,
much less for performance. I told him if I were the only one who wanted a
full-size real shaker, I will still pay for the tooling ($1200) and be the
only guy with a real one. But I have heard so much from many that they would
rather have the full size on than the one that was cropped 6". We discussed
a fake one for guys with blowers and front bumpers and a true AAR Cuda/- T/A
Challenger hood for Gen 1/2/3 trucks. I am seeing alot of his R/T hoods and
they are getting to be plentiful so he is wanting ideas. The other hood
(pro-glass) was offered to the R/T list for under $800 which is close to his
estimate. He did not think enough people wanted a Stock fiberglass Dak hood.
I do because I ran and aftermarket Pro-stock scoop and my brother runs a
Duster/Demon scoop on his AAR Kota. He will discount purchases to the list
for orders greater than 2?!?!?!? I told him I know of 10 already. He offers
the Power Bulge B-body hood also. I need responses for the Shaker sent to
him, if your are interested (no purchase necessary)in a true shaker setup,
then e-mail him and flood him with 700+ different e-mails at AARQFR@aol.com.
Also, I was told a 96 453 horse Dak is for sale down here.

You responses are what make dreams reality.....
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World