Re: Pulleys dumb question

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 13:42:03 EDT

I didn't really notice anything major with the single ASP Crank Pulley, but
it did make a difference when the Electric Fan conversion was done. When I
had spoken with the ASP rep, he stated that unless i'm strictly looking for
the best 1/4 mile performance, the crank pulley was all that he would
recommend due to charging problems.

It's up to you though on what you want.

$0.02

- Bernd