Re: Noises from my DAK

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 21:17:11 EDT

 <<very faint, most noticeably between the cab and the bed. Unless its
really loud, its probably not a problem.

Does the pitch change when you press the brake down?

But I might be wrong, just my experience.

Guahiro>>

Yeah man, that's exactly what I get with my Kota... I thought it was just me
and I couldn't really describe the noise, but when I press the break down I
definitely hear a change it pitch. I didn't think it was a problem, just kinda
strange.
Tom