Autovantage.com was --Re: Joy and sadness all at once

From: Chris Oertell (coertell@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 22:58:32 EDT

Joe,
Check out Autovantage.com. That is how I got my '98 for only $100.00 over
invoice. Very easy and painless and I walked in and out with my truck in
under a half hour without haggling a bit. Just signed papers and off I
went. I am not sure though if you can get the same deal if you order your
truck though.

Chris Oertell
Arcadia, Ca
coertell@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~coertell
1998 Dodge Dakota Sport V6 Regular Cab Emerald Green
1989 Kawasaki EX500
AOL IM--coertell73
ICQ #--19870422