anyone wanna go to the track in va May 6th?

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Thu Apr 06 2000 - 23:16:05 EDT

welp, I'm gonna be headin to the track again May 6th at Virginia Motorsports
Pk..
(www.virginiamotorsportspk.com)
I think I may hit 15.2 at least (I hope anyways)
hope some daks will show up (hrm.. =-)
e-mail me off list coolva1@home.com if you are gonna show up (need witness
that I'm faster than mr. Jon Smith)
Mods since my last 15.4 run... Exhaust Cutout, MP puter (ditched the
Hypertech), and hope to have my intake done right by then....

Come on people... =-)
Saturday, May 6th 11:30-5 i think (will update)

Tim Berry -- Chesapeake, VA
`97 SLT 318 auto CC 2x4 LSD:
Dual's w/Flowmaster, Homemade K&N GEN II, 2 Electric Fans
180 T-stat, MSD 8.5 wires, Traction Bars, F&B Stage 1, Mod'd intake
ASP Pullies (Crank/Alt), Trans Go Shift Kit, BFG 275/60's, MP Puter
BEST 1/4 15.488 @ 86.23 MPH
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ