Re: Re: AAR hood suggestions

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 01:01:29 EDT

I actually think the proportions would look rather large on a 97-00, but fit
fine for the 92-96
Dakota's wide hood. As streamlined as the Daks and Rams are, the grabber
hood may look
too boxy, mechanical, not smooth and contoured, what everyones thoughts on
the Air Grabber with teeth decal? I know some trucks that would seem to rip
that sucker off.
Kuk

> > I agree - anything bigger just wouldn't look right on a Dak. While
> > checking it out in person at the Nats - it still looked too little
though
> > IMO. Made it look fake or something. Now on a Ram - you could go
larger
> > but still probably not as much as a real shaker. I like the look of a
> high
> > cowl induction hood on a Ram personally. Maybe an air grabber version
> > which I understand Terry D. has in the works - when is that one gonna be
> > out? My favorite on the Dak has to be the cuda/challenger power bulge
(or
> > is it Rallye?) version.

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World