Re: Roller rockers- neat update and a spankin!

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 00:53:04 EDT

Oh, forgot the spanking part...

I was on the highway and this older chevy (probably a 350) truck gets on the
highway behind me and he goes 2 lanes wide to the left but I wasn't flooring
it or anything. So... I'm going down the highway still taking it easy on
the new rollers, but a school bus is in the "slow" lane I'm in and I decide
to speed up and merge to the fast lane in front of him. Him, being the
@$$hole he is, sped up and made me slam on my brakes at 80. (still cruising)

about 5 miles down the highway, I see an opening and he sees it too, I can
see him jam on the gas and try to get in front of me to stop me from doing
it, so I kick it out of over drive and came up on his him, RIGHT as the
on-ramp had a little strip of land for merging traffic. (sorry for those who
get cut off trying to get on the highway!) I swerved right sped up and he
had NO chance of catching me. Sore loser, he later passed me up and got on
the brakes. what gives? Chevy owners. Freaking annoying.
-Dester