Re: Re: Throttle body backfires

From: Shari & Marty (msdng@netzero.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 12:44:32 EDT

> But, when stabbing the throttle - the truck would stumble due to all the
extra
> air. I'm pretty sure that thing flows at least 1000cfm. Sounds like the
factory
> delta-TPS enrichment tables need to have their pulsewidth values increased
> little to compensate for the extra air. Unfortunately, custom computers
are not
> only very expensive but also very illegal.

 I agree with this, if you want the computer issue taken care of right,
e-mail me on the side and I will get you in touch with Ron Zimmer who wrote
and tested all the MOPAR PCM's 97-00 and he will cut you a custom chip. I
will not say it's cheap, probably around $400-$500 but it will be the best,
stay away from Superchips though..Find out why it's running rich first, sure
does seem backwards.
Kuk

NetZero - Defenders of the Free World