Re: DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE GAS OUT TODAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY

From: Sam Parthemer (rtdkota@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 12:53:15 EDT

Piss.. my brother and I switched trucks today as he's
running to LA today to pick something up for me... He left
me a truck with NO gas. I will have to put in a few bucks
to make it to the bank at lunch... OH WELL, at least my
two vehicles aren't needing gas.

Funn thing though, I had about 4 different cars/trucks cut
me off today (driving my old '95 again)... I couldn't
figure it out. One a mustang, two Escorts, and one
Expedition...

Then I realized the problem.. My brother has a Calvin
pissing on a FORD on the rear window...

Geez...

Sam '00 RT
    '95 SLT Today... wow! driving a 5 speed again!

--- Nate Johnson <natedak2k@yahoo.com> wrote:
> I'm There! I've got my "gas saving" soft tonneau on,
> stocked up on DVD's
> at the house, and ready to NOT do anything this weekend!
> heheheheeee
>
> =====
> Nate, Ogden UT
> http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
> Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear,
> 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax
> Tonneau
> "D2K"

> http://im.yahoo.com

=====
Sam '00 RT
(14.667@93 mph)

Get Paid to surf the Net!
http://www.alladvantage.com/ref_center.asp?refid=GTS444
Pay Anyone with a Credit Card. Checkout Paypals!
https://secure.paypal.com/refer/pal=srp%40home.com