Re: DML:check this out

From: Tim J Koth (Tim.J.Koth@aexp.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 14:05:08 EDT

HAHA !!! The first time I tried to send this to the list, my email system here
at work quarantined it on the way out !! It identified it as a chain letter!
I'll edit out the lines that I put in identifying email chain letters and try
again... sheesh!

Thanks for posting the truth!!! That thing is nothing more than another form
of an email chain letter!
Just think, how can someone possibly know how EVERY states computer system
works. They're all different for the most part. They may be networked and
interfaced, but they all aint the same !! It may actually work for a few
municpalities or state systems, but ALL of them? I just wonder who gets their
jollies by making crap like this up and sending it out.
People, if you get an email and anywhere in it it has any of the following
phrases it is bullsh_t and shouldn't be sent to the list:
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" Sorry... had to remove so my mailer would allow the
note through!
"xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" Maybe someone could post the items... But then I
probably wouldn't get that DML digest if it contained those keywords..