Re: DML:check this out

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 14:28:40 EDT

Hehehe...try it. It works. I heard about this from my brother in law over
6 years ago and actually tried it on a speeding ticket I received. That
ticket was never on my record. Last year, on my way in through the Texas
border, I received a ticket for doing 75 in a 70mph zone. The ticket was
$60 and I sent in $65. That ticket hasn't showed up yet.

So...hoax, legend, truth, hey...it worked for me. (And the info on it came
from a CHP...not an email.)

$0.02

- Bernd