Re: k&n filter

From: Max Booten (mbooten@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 16:57:27 EDT

23 mpg on a 318?????????? What all has he done to it. Mine is stock and
gets only 17 on highway if I baby it. More like 15 the way I drive.

----Original Message Follows----

stock box
and put the R/T exhaust off my truck on his 97 318. His expression they
next day was as if he had a new truck. There are things gained that money
can't touch. He did try to outrun me heading towards Danville VA once, he
gave up real quick after that but rubbed it in that he was averaging 23 mpg
and my R/T was getting 14 mpg. We did stop alot for me. Oh well, I am a firm
supporter of the oil industry!
Kuk