Re: Re: Cleaning your engine

From: bclark@vitts.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 16:54:55 EDT

Air Rake may be a model name of what I have, but basically they are used to
blow leaves off the lawn in the fall. The shoot air out at about 170 MPH. I
use mine to actually dry my truck. I've been doing this for over 5 years now
with no ill effects, cuts the drying time down big time and gets all the
excess water out of the little places like the door handles, mirrors, tail
lights, and the engine. You can get them at Wal-Mart for about $40. Even if
you don't use it on a lawn I think it is well worth it if you wash you truck
a lot and want an easy way to dry it off.

Bret

00 4X4 Dak Sport
96 LT4 Corvette
89 GTU RX-7