Re: DML:check this out

From: DakotaQuad2K@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 17:30:20 EDT

Wasn't me. But sometimes if you are an out of stater it doesn't show up on
your driving record. Here is the thing, if you want to contest it hope the
officer doesn't show up. If he doesn't you get off, if he does and you are
found guilty you pay the fine plus court cost. I know sometimes i am too
bussy to go to court over some small speeding citation so it gets dropped.
The trick is be cool with the officer and he will usually cut you a break.
Argue and you can be sure you will get that citation.