Was Ticket scam, now NM Military

From: Preacher (preacher@carolina.rr.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 17:16:21 EDT

Wow... small country.. My dad was stationed at Holloman AFB in Alamagordo
for 4 1/2 years... used to love going "Sand Boarding" out at White Sands :-)
The only thing better was heading up to Cloudcroft to camp and go to the
observatory. Formn 115degrees on the desert floor to snow flurries in the
mountains.... what a trip!
I remembe that as a 75lb youngster, it got so hot that we could leave
footprints in the asphault roads. They would open up the fire hydrants on
the main roads to cool the asphault enough to drive on withou making HUGE
ruts.

Preacher
Webmaster: http://www.bastaards.org
Owner: http://www.onelist.com/community/BASTAARDS