RE: new job

From: Steve St.Laurent (saint1958@home.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 19:32:37 EDT

Good luck and ask for a lot of money. I was looking into moving to a new
job in San Mateo for 6 figures.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 DC Dakota 4.7, CC, 4x2 (soon 330HP)
2000 Roush Mustang Stage II (awaiting the new SC)
"Those that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary
safety deserve neither liberty nor safety." -Ben Franklin
http://www.geocities.com/Yosemite/Cabin/4382/index.html