Re: Top Gun Nitrous

From: Clay Cooke (cooke@ecn.purdue.edu)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 19:34:30 EDT

Yup that was me! So far so good, the system as a whole is great,
everything you need to hook it up. The only thing i have had to do is add
a nitrous filter (another 60 bucks ouch!) because some how "crap" got into
my nitrous bottle (was told it was probably from where I had it filled)
and this caused my nitrous seleniod to stick, but I caught it no problem,
and cleaned it out and havent had any other problems to date. I havent had
a chance to run it at the track yet, but I will. If anyone has any more
specific questions feel free to ask...

Clay

84 Dodge Ram, scrapin pavement w/ 440 8bbl
96 Indy Ram, scrapin EVERYTHING w/ 360 Magnum!' -(www.indyram.org)
69 Road Runner 440 6bbl, project car

http://expert.cc.purdue.edu/~cooke