Re: Got the Power-Trax No Slip (Bob Tom, Tom F)

From: Neal Arita (neal@heide-cook.com)
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 22:09:13 EDT

Hey Bob Tom, Tom F,
...I'm having second thoughts about thrashing through the
red dirt pineapple fields...(NOT) :-) . If you do need anything from
Hawaii, let me know (e-mail me privately), I'll be glad to send stuff to
you - now I'm not sure how to send to Canada...

As for the "active spacers" being fixed, I'll have to get back to you
on Tuesday. Thanks for reminding me to check that.
Can't wait...can't wait...

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'97 CC, 5.2L, Auto