Re: MORE HOLLEY HELP!

From: MrDakota95@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 07 2000 - 22:32:51 EDT

In a message dated 04/07/2000 8:53:22 PM Central Daylight Time,
IRONWILL30@aol.com writes:

<<

 ok thanks to everyone that posted, now the hard part. I just rebuilt the
 motor and have to break in the cam. Should i be trying to adjust it as it
 runs at 2500RPM. What is the best starting procedure for a fresh motor. Also
 where should i put my screws ect to get it to run at 2500? The carb was
 bought from a friend who took it off and old car and let it sit on a shelf,
 he is a mechanic and said it should be fine. What do you guys think? Thanks
 for the help.
 Paul Finley

Get yourself a Dwell Meter and set it on rpm and just adjust your idle srew
on the drivers side of the carb where the linkage hooks up till you get your
desired rpm.

MrDakota95