Re: Help, truck wont start NOW:fuel pump question...

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 01:08:31 EDT

Okay with the Paxton supercharger I'm destined to buy (very shortly) it
comes with the MSD Boost Control Module, throttle plate with 2 extra
injectors, bigger fuel pump, SN-93 supercharger, and bracketry and most
piping (will have to custom fab these...)

anyways. how do I install the bigger fuel pump? Keep the pump in the gas
tank and run a bolt on the rail fuel pump? wouldn't the bigger fuel pump
outflow the smaller one? I just don't get how that works..
-Dester

<< to that suggested the pump was correct, i did listen for it and nothin and
 checked the fuel rail and it just dribbled out, i think like 50-60psi should
 be there, im not sure. i just got the new pump with lifetime warrenty for
 $115 and already got the old one out , tommoro it will go in. thanks alot

     Joe
     92 5.2 3.55sg