Re: DO NOT FORGET ABOUT THE GAS OUT TODAY, SATURDAY and SUNDAY

From: Dester223@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 01:06:09 EDT

Cool. I just got my tank filled up at 11:40 pm. and wow. The ammoco gas lady
was a @#%$@#. We live in a fairly "nice" neighborhood where you NEVER have
to prepay. This stupid woman... did I mention there was a wind gust of
about 30-40 MPH and the temp was about 30 and I had on a freakin t-shirt
waiting for her to turn the pump on? I swear. the nerves of some people.
WOMEN...

anyways. i gave her 40 bucks and went to pump my gas, I went back in and she
screws it up. I pumped 22.32 worth of gas and she said I pumped 17.??
dollars. I said. no. it was 17.?? gallons, but 22.32 dollars. "oh..."
she takes another minute to go over to the calculator to figure it out but
still can't so i had to break the math down to her.. okay. 40.00-22.32=17.68
in change. DUH!
-Dester

<< Yeah so it would be OK to fill tonight, just not tomorrow or SUnday?
(Hell I
 think it's more than 3/4 anyways) OK I'll make sure everone at Napa
 (including the customers know that...)

     Greg