Re: TB pages?

From: Antonio De Anda (adeanda@earthlink.net)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 04:03:30 EDT

I just checked on my page, and its still there.
If any of you have been trying to get in touch with me, and I havent been
able to get back to you.....please feel free to call me.
I had tons of computer issues when we installed the DSL line....was down
about a week, and I just started a job this week, so I havent been around the
house as much.
but I will be out working on the truck most of the day, so you can reach me
at
310-371-1141 or 428-1141
Take care and stay safe......Tony
www.quickd.com