Re[2]: Got the Power-Trax No Slip (Neal A)

From: fawcett@uism.bu.edu
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 06:52:40 EDT

If your doing this yourself and have any questions just drop me a note or send
me a private email (fawcett@bu.edu) and I'll shoot you over my work number.
Good luck!
Tom

Subject: Re: DML: Got the Power-Trax No Slip (Bob Tom, Tom F)
Author: <dakota-truck@buffnet.net> at smtpout
Date: 4/7/00 4:09 PM

Hey Bob Tom, Tom F,
..I'm having second thoughts about thrashing through the
red dirt pineapple fields...(NOT) :-) . If you do need anything from
Hawaii, let me know (e-mail me privately), I'll be glad to send stuff to
you - now I'm not sure how to send to Canada...

As for the "active spacers" being fixed, I'll have to get back to you
on Tuesday. Thanks for reminding me to check that.
Can't wait...can't wait...

Neal Arita - from Hawaii
'97 CC, 5.2L, Auto