Infinity sound system

From: Charles Wyman (cewyma@Roushind.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 10:22:09 EDT

I have a '00 Durango with the Infinity sound system with the separates (6.5" & high mounted tweeter) in the front doors. I assume there is a crossover mounted somewhere to control the sound levels going to each speaker. Does anyone know where this is mounted? Also, where is the factory amplifier mounted? How many watts does the factory system put out? A friend of mine said he thought the Infinity system put out around 400 watts! I think he is full of $hit! It sounds like a lot less than that to me!

Thanks,

Chuck
'00 Flame Red Durango SLT+
5.9L, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, R/T wheels (Goodyear 275/60/R17)
installing this weekend: MTX Thunderform, Rockford Punch 60 amp, Clarion 6 disc changer