Re: no so great news on MPI

From: TEDSDAKOTA@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 09:42:42 EDT

In a message dated 4/7/2000 9:07:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
fast4x4@bellsouth.net writes:

<< HUGE thanks to Jon Steiger for expediting the install kit to me, his
 machine work is far superior to ma Mopar's MPI standards.

    I'll second that..Jon expediated mine as well..Damm good work on that kit
and the install manuel..I did'nt even look at the Mopar on..Too small for
these old eyes to read...
    The bosses are just fine..Remember you have to take the rail seats down
about 3/8" for the injectors to seat all the way into the bosses...

                    Thanks, Ted O.