RE: Keyless entry settings on Y2K Dak

From: Nate Johnson (natedak2k@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 17:36:21 EDT

Well at least I know I'm not the only one now! I had EXACTLY the same
problem! I just gave up figuring it was kinda trivial seeing as the doors
both lock again when I hit 15 MPH. Sorry that doesn't help but at least
you know your not alone?
Nate, Ogden UT
http://www.geocities.com/natedak2k
Forest Green 00 Dakota CC 4X4, 5-speed, LSD, 3.92 Rear, 4.7L/287ci, Po'boy
cold air w/ K&N, Extang BlackMax Tonneau
"D2K"