Re: @!$#*)! OEM battery

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Sat Apr 08 2000 - 20:53:35 EDT

> Well, I just went to start my Dak a couple minutes ago.
> Turned the key and "click, click, click". I've heard horror
> stories about these OEM batteries. I guess I should've
> changed it out sooner, huh? So now I'm just waiting for
> AAA so I can go pick up a nice Optima. Heh ... maybe it
> had something to do with the accident and I can add it to the
> list of parts?

Just to let you know, Interstate now makes a battery identical in stats and
looks to the Optima line of batteries. I would still HIGHLY suggest the
battery I am currently running, Champion 4x4 Battery; comes with 4
posts/terminals(great for hooking up accessories), has 1000 CA at temps down
to 5 degrees and has 900 CCA at temps from 5 all the way down to -25. This
battery is awesome and I only paid $40 for it. Might want to check out
Interstate's new 'Optima Wanna-Be' batteries to compare prices and stats, as
they may be cheaper the than Optimas. Good Luck,
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6